Heyss :)
I am a very very bored person.
I just baked reese chewy chocolate peanut butter cookies! Haha i wasn't planning on consuming them but they were irresitable so yeahs :p
Going to meet manling at hollandv for dinner in a bit haven't seen her in a really really long time! haha
Oh yes, Happy Birthday Zhongqin!! For tmrw. Sorry about the other time! It really wasn't my fault! haha
I went to apply for the relief teaching permit yesterday so that i can have a flexible job and choose when i wanna work. I'll be working at grace orchard again in july i think for a month before i leave.
When i have alot to do, i complain of stress, when i have nothing to do, i complain of boredom haha seems like there's no end to the complaning! Can't wait for school to start. Miss school alott :)
No comments:
Post a Comment